Software Upgrade Token: 16D922 Series F
ProMix 2KE Software Change History
The Version History of ProMix 2KE Software is listed below. The software currently installed on a ProMix 2KE system can be found by navigating to Setup Home Screen (Screen 17). Details on this screen can be found in the Setup Mode Details section of the ProMix 2KE instruction manual 3A0868 (pump-based system) or 3A0869 (meter-based system). All ProMix 2KE systems should match one of the following system versions.
If upgrade to newer software version is desired, order the appropriate "Software Upgrade Token" as listed below. This Upgrade Token is used to upgrade software on all of the system components per the procedure described in the Update Software section of the ProMix 2KE repair parts manual 3A0870.
- Display Module: 16D919 version 1.04.001
- Advanced Fluid Control Module: 16D918 version 1.04.001
- USB Module: 15W201 version 1.011.011
- USB Configuration: 16D920 version 1.04.001
- Display Module LCD contrast adjustments to support updates in module hardware.
- The Pre-Mix Fill sequence was changed to start with A instead of B.
Software Upgrade Token: 16D922 Series E
Software Upgrade Token: 16D922 Series D
- Display Module: 16D919 version 1.03.001
- Advanced Fluid Control Module: 16D918 version 1.03.001
- USB Module: 15W201 version 1.010.011
- USB Configuration: 16D920 version 1.03.001
- USB Job Logs expanded to include an operator configurable User ID number, the 5 most recent alarms per job number, and the mix ratio for the recipe used in that job.
- Run Job Screen (38) has been added for setting the User ID number and incrementing the job number manually.
Software Upgrade Token: 16D922 Series C
- Display Module: 16D919 version 1.02.004
- Advanced Fluid Control Module: 16D918 version 1.02.004
- USB Module: 15W201 version 1.09.002
- USB Configuration: 16D920 version 1.02.004
- Improve Pump Changeovers - Addresses issues where the system wouldn't detect the changeover while running at low flow rates (<250cc/min) and high ratios (>15:1) with thin materials.
- Low Flow Mode Selection - Configuration Screen 2 on the display now has a selection for high flow or low flow (default high). When low flow is selected the overdose and leak alarms will assert from half as much volume (50cc vs. 100cc).
- Air Flow Switch Disable Selection - Configuration Screen 2 on the display now has a selection for disabling/enabling use of the air flow switch for systems running in pump mode.
- USB logs are now updated instantly when initiated from the display
Read, understand and follow all instruction manuals and warning labels supplied with all equipment. Only trained and qualified personnel should perform repairs on the equipment. To access the latest manuals in your preferred language go to “www.Graco.com” and use the “Search” function.