Sprayer does not operate.
- Verify the pump control switch setting.
- Verify the remote switch position.
- If the solenoid is not receiving a signal and remains closed when the pump control switch is in the ON position, it can be manually overridden.
- To override, push the red button in, turn counterclockwise 180°, and release.
- The solenoid valve will remain open at all times.
- Clean the hose or application.
- Clean rod. Always stop pump at bottom of stroke; keep wet cup filled with TSL.
- Be sure the inlet ball moves freely.
- Verify that the ball valve is in the open position.