If any water pump system components are damaged, replace as necessary or see Startup After Extended Storage.
Startup After Extended Storage:
- Reassemble all disconnected hoses and close all water drain openings before startup.
- If the pump will not startup after an extended period of storage, perform the following steps:
- Loosen the three bolts on the end cap by approximately two turns.
- Insert a flat screwdriver blade into the provided slots between the end cap and the pump head.
- Gently pry on both sides until the cover lifts off the pump head.
- Restart the water pump and observe that it starts up and operates correctly. While the pump is running, tighten the three bolts.
- Press the water pump button (on water pump models) to turn off the water pump and press and hold the water prime button.
- Slowly open the flow meter valve until water can be seen passing through the flow meter.
- Release the water prime button and make sure the water has stopped. The mixing pump is now ready for use.
Winterizing and Extended Storage:
- Connect the power cable to the appropriate power source and turn the main power disconnect switch to ON.
- If connected to the water pump inlet, disconnect the water feed hose.
- Disconnect the water assembly hose from the water assembly control inlet.
- Loosen the drain cock behind the water flow meter, fully open the water flow adjustment valve, fully open the water pump ball valve, and then open the spray gun latch on the water wash-down hose.
- Press and hold the water prime button until water has stopped draining from all openings, then release the button.
- Press the water pump button (on water pump models) to turn the water pump on and let it run for 15 seconds to expel any excess water.
- Press the button again to stop the water pump.
- Turn the main power disconnect switch to OFF and disconnect from the power supply.
- Leave all components open and detached until the next use.
- Make sure the motor has been fully greased and the mixing pump has been thoroughly cleaned and no material remains.