NOTICE: To prevent material curing in the system, never load material into a dry system. Loading material into a dry system will cause the material to stick to internal components and cure, causing damage and requiring replacement of those parts.
- Fill the clean hopper with material to be sprayed.
- Place the hose outlet in a 5 gallon waste container.
NOTICE: To prevent damage to pump seals caused by cavitation, run the pump slowly until the system is primed.
- Turn the power disconnect switch to ON and the 3-way switch to RUN.
- Turn the speed control knob clockwise slowly to increase pressure, until water is purged out and a steady stream of material flows from the applicator.
- To stop dispensing, turn the speed control knob counterclockwise until it stops.
- Place the hose outlet into the hopper.
- Turn the speed control knob clockwise and recirculate a few gallons of material to be sure the material is flowing properly.
- Turn the speed control knob counterclockwise to stop the pump.
- Install the applicator without a tip onto the hose and pump material until material has been pushed out of the applicator, then stop the pump.
- Install a tip onto the applicator (see the applicator manual). The system is now primed and ready to spray.