- Increase A and B setpoints. Hose designed to maintain temperature, not increase temperature.
Low Hose Heat
- Check setpoint. Increase if necessary to maintain heat.
- Use smaller mix chamber. Decrease pressure.
- Install FTS. Refer to your heated hose manual for instructions.
- Allow hose to heat up or preheat fluid.
- Check connections. Repair as necessary.
- Relocate hoses to a warmer area or increase A and B setpoints.
- Match tap setting on transformer to hose length being used.
- System is limited to 310 feet (94.5 m).