T4NM : High Temperature Motor
- Ensure ambient temperature is below 120°F(49°C) before using the system.
- Check to see that the motor fan is moving. Measure voltage to fan. There should be 24 VDC. If no voltage is measured, check fan wiring.
- If the fan has voltage but is not moving, replace fan.
- If necessary use an air hose to blow out around the fan housings and remove any built-up debris.
- Verify wiring between the motor temperature sensor and the module.
- Measure resistance between pins 1 and 3 on motor temperature cable connector. Readings vary depending on temperature, but at room temperature (72°F/22°C), the resistance should be approximately 1500 to 2500 ohms. An open circuit reading indicates a possible wire break. Replace motor.