T4NM : High Temperature Motor
To avoid serious injury follow all warnings and instructions in the manual. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Ensure ambient temperature is below 120°F(49°C) before using the system.
- Verify wiring between the motor temperature sensor and the module.
- The motor over-temperature switch is "normally-closed" (contacts closed). The contacts will open when the motor temperature is too high.
- Check resistance across pins to confirm they are closed (approx 1 ohm or less) when the motor is cold.
- If open (very high resistance) when motor is cold, replace motor.