A4NM : High Motor Current
- A bug identified in software can cause nuisance triggering of this error, especially when running at high pressure and low flow rates. Upgrade system to the latest system software.
- Check wiring to the motor to ensure no bare wires are touching and that no wires are shorted to ground.
- Remove pump gear housings from motor and check that motor shaft rotates freely in direction indicated on motor housing.
- Check pump gear trains for damage and repair or replace as necessary.
- Repair or replace chemical pump.
- Remove pump gear housings from motor and check that motor shaft rotates freely.