K8NM : Locked Rotor Motor
To avoid serious injury follow all warnings and instructions in the manual. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- A bug exists in older motor control software that may falsely trigger this error code when there is neither a locked rotor, nor mechanical issues or damage to the proportioner motor. Upgrade sofrware to system version 2.01.001 (Motor Control Module 2.01.001) or greater.
- Repair or replace chemical pump.
- Check pump gear trains for damage and repair or replace as necessary.
- Remove pump gear housings from motor and check that motor shaft rotates freely in direction indicated on motor housing.
- Remove pump gear housings from motor and check that motor shaft rotates freely.