P6BX : Pressure Sensor Error B
To avoid serious injury follow all warnings and instructions in the manual. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Check to ensure the pressure transducer is properly installed and all wires are properly connected.
- Check if the error follows the transducer.
- Disconnect transducer cables from the module (connectors 6 and 7).
- Reverse A and B connections and check if the errors follows.
- If the error follows the transducer, replace the pressure transducer.
- If both P6AX and P6BX error codes are triggered simultaneously, try disconnecting one pressure transducer at a time from the module.
- If disconnecting one transducer clears both error codes and allows the opposite transducer to begin reading pressure, replace the disconnected pressure transducer.