P7AX : Pressure Imbalance A High
To avoid serious injury follow all warnings and instructions in the manual. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Ensure material flow is equally restricted on both material lines.
- Ensure that the pressure imbalance value, on the System Setup screen, is at an acceptable maximum pressure to prevent unnecessary alarms and abort dispenses.
- Fill tanks with material.
- Check feed pump and hoses for blockage. Check that feed pumps have correct air pressure.
- Check if heater and PRESSURE RELIEF/SPRAY valve are plugged. Clear. Replace rupture disk. Do not replace with a pipe plug.