T8DA : No Temperature Rise A
To avoid serious injury follow all warnings and instructions in the manual. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Swap A and B heater output cables and RTD cables and see if issue follows. If so, replace RTD.
- Check for loose heater element wires or loose green connector at TCM.
- Confirm resistance of heater. Heater resistance should be 23-26 Ω. If out of tolerance, replace heater element.
- Turn on the manual valve switch (MV), on the load center, and see if the valve shifts. If not replace solenoid.
- Wait until operating temperature has been reached before spraying or recirculating.